18th and 19th March 2009
The Midland Hotel, Manchester, UK
The Trauma Audit & Research Network and the National Neurotrauma Symposium are delighted to announce their conference Major Trauma Update 2009: Impact on Quality
Following the success of previous events for both organisations, they are combining their efforts to bring together international keynote speakers and provide the latest thinking on quality care and the management of patients with head injury and other major trauma.
The 2 days will provide a unique opportunity to hear both clinicians and audit experts with lectures and interactive sessions focussing on the future agenda for improvements in quality and clinical audit, pre-hospital trauma care, the management of head injury including nursing and therapy and current research.
- Professor Sir Bruce Keogh NHS Medical Director
- Mr Peter Hutchinson Honorary Consultant Neurosurgeon University of Cambridge
- Professor Karim Brohi Consultant in Trauma & Vascular Surgery Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Professor Keith Willett Professor of Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Mr James Steers Consultant Neurosurgeon Edinburgh
- Professor David Mendelow Professor of Neurosurgery Newcastle General Hospital
- Professor Anne Chamberlain Emeritus Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine Leeds General Infirmary
- Professor Tom Treasure
- Click here to visit the TARN Conference website
- Click here to download the course information leaflet
[Leaflet in .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format only]